CACHEChecking lets you stash some cash for whatever your pretty little heart desires! That's because CACHEChecking earns serious rewards—as in 2.50% APY* and nationwide ATM fee refunds*—just for doing simple things that make life easier.
You can link this free, high-interest checking account to a CACHESaver to stockpile your earnings—and make even more. There's no minimum balance...and no reason to miss out; open your account today!
- Earn 2.50% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- Earn 0.50% APY* on amount of balance over $15,000
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 per month
- Never a monthly service fee or minimum balance
- Can link to free CACHESaver for more earnings
- Unlimited checking
- Free online banking, bill pay, and eStatements
- MasterCard® debit card with UChoose Rewards®
- Overdraft programs available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for the biggest rewards couldn't be easier, simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Receive and review your free eStatement
- Have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH payment) post and clear
- Have at least 12 debit card transactions post and clear
It's that easy. But if you don't qualify, don't worry. CACHEChecking is still completely free and even earns the base rate of interest. You can get back to earning the full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
Switching to Lee Bank is easy as 1-2-3! Use our Simple Switch Kit.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 05/17/2013. Minimum to open account is $25. Rate tiers are as follows: 2.50% APY applies to balances up to $15,000 and 0.50% APY applies to balances over $15,000 if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 2.50% APY - 0.50% APY if monthly qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. The advertised CACHEChecking APY is based on compounding interest. If the interest earned in CACHEChecking is automatically transferred to CACHESaver each statement cycle the interest in CACHEChecking does not compound. The actual interest amount paid may be less than the advertised APY. The CACHESaver APYs may be less than the CACHEChecking APYs. Fees may reduce earnings.
Qualifying transactions must post and clear to the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to an account. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM Fee reimbursements up to $25 provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle.