Home Mortgage Loans
Buying a home — whether it’s a first home or vacation property — is a huge milestone in life. At Lee Bank, we’re here to help you secure the right home mortgage loan for you at an affordable rate.
Local loan decisions and servicing has been the core of our relationships since 1852. We offer homegrown, farm-to-table lending that’s always customized to fit your needs. After all, we’re Berkshire residents who know the local real estate market and work hard to take care of our neighbors!
- Competitively low rates for home purchase or refinance
- Available for 1-4 family primary residence
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA rural housing loans
- FHA loans
- Jumbo mortgages
- First-time homebuyer specials, including non-government options
- MassHousing and other government agencies
- Construction loans
- Portfolio lending
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Apply online in less than 20 minutes
- Free pre-qualifications available
- First mortgages and refinancing available throughout Massachusetts and neighboring counties in New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island
- Local decision-making and processing in the Berkshires
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Find the latest rates and more by visiting our online Mortgage Center!
We partner with MassHousing and other government agencies to offer a wide range of special mortgage options designed for first-time homebuyers. We also offer non-government options. Flexible and creative, these mortgages promote single and multi-family home ownership to buyers at many income levels.
If unfamiliar, the mortgage process can appear confusing and stressful. At Lee Bank, we work extra hard to ensure this is not the experience you have. One of our dedicated mortgage experts will assist you step-by-step throughout the process.