As an independent community bank without the pressure of expansion into new geographies, shareholders and quarterly earnings, we are able to truly focus on our employees and the Berkshire County Community. We fully appreciate how hiring and retaining the right people has made our organization successful for 165 years. Our competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit programs look to attract talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out our application and send the form, along with your resume and cover letter, to Susie Brown or Stacy Simms; or mail it to our Human Resources Department at the address below.
75 Park Street
Lee, MA 01238
413 243 0117
Lee Bank Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
The employment policy of Lee Bank is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our Bank, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Lee Bank will recruit, hire, train, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability. Lee Bank does not discriminate on the basis of national origin or citizenship status as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Competitive starting salaries
- Incentive compensation plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Flexible spending account
- Health Savings Account (Lee Bank funds a portion of HSA)
- New employee referral program
- 100% Employer paid secondary education.
- 100% Employer paid continuing professional education.
- 529 College SaveUp Plan
- Student Loan pay down program
- 401 K Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Free Financial Planning through October Mountain Financial Advisors
Berkshire County Partnerships:
- Berkshire Grown
- Berkshares Inc.
(annual cash allowance)
Health and Wellness:
- Medical Insurance
- Gym & Fitness allowance - $300 Annually
- Mind & Body reimbursement - $300 Annually
- Weight Loss program allowance - $200 Annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Bank Paid Disability Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan: EAP
- Wellness Programs (fitbits provided to all employees)
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
Current Open Positions
Lee Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.