As an independent community bank without the pressure of expansion into new geographies, shareholders and quarterly earnings, we are able to truly focus on our employees and the Berkshire County Community. We fully appreciate how hiring and retaining the right people has made our organization successful for 170 years. Our competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit programs look to attract talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
For the fifth year in a row, Lee Bank is very proud to have been awarded The Berkshire Eagle Readers' Choice Award, Best Place to Work in the Berkshires- 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021; Best Bank- 2021; Best Mortgage Lender-2020.
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out our application and send the form, along with your resume and cover letter, to Susie Brown or Stacy Simms; or mail it to our Human Resources Department at the address below.
75 Park Street
Lee, MA 01238
413 243 0117
Lee Bank Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
The employment policy of Lee Bank is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our Bank, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes. Lee Bank will recruit, hire, train, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability. Lee Bank does not discriminate on the basis of national origin or citizenship status as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact our Human Resources department at (413) 243-0117.
Lee Bank Human Resources- Sharon Kline, Stacy Simms, and Susie Brown
- Competitive starting salaries
- Incentive compensation plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Flexible spending account
- Health Savings Account (Lee Bank funds a portion of HSA)
- New employee referral program
- 100% Employer paid secondary education.
- 100% Employer paid continuing professional education.
- 529 College SaveUp Plan
- Student Loan pay down program
- 401 K Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Free Financial Planning through October Mountain Financial Advisors
Annual Berkshire County Partnerships:
- Lee Bank employees are given access, via tickets and gift cards, to various Berkshire County events and retail establishments. This program fosters support for a wide variety of Berkshire County businesses and non-profit organizations and affords Lee Bank employees the opportunity to enjoy a wide variety of establishments and venues.
Health and Wellness:
- Medical Insurance
- Gym & Fitness allowance - $300 Annually
- Mind & Body reimbursement - $350 Annually
- Weight Loss program allowance - $400 Annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Bank Paid Disability Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan: EAP
- Wellness Programs (fitbits provided to all employees)
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
Current Open Positions
Lee Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
"I want to take a minute to say thank you to Lee Bank for offering the 529 SaveUp Plan benefit for our kids. Saving for education is so important, and we are always wondering if we are doing enough. Thank you Lee Bank for recognizing how valuable this is to our family, and for helping to ease the burden of college savings. This is another in a long list of reasons why Lee Bank is such a great employer!"
“The 529 College SaveUp Plan is such a valuable benefit to me. As a parent, it’s a relief to know I have help in saving for my child’s education.”
“The bank’s willingness to help fund my children’s 529 plans is a great benefit. A great example of management thinking outside the box and providing a highly valued benefit.”
“I am very thankful that Lee Bank contributes to my child’s 529 account. This is helping to take some of the stress and worry out of college planning, and is one of the many reasons why Lee Bank is such a great place to work!”