Business Line of Credit
Gain financial flexibility — and easy access to extra cash — when you choose a business line of credit. As a revolving line of credit, you can meet continuing business needs head on without having to reapply for a loan. Just dip into your credit whenever you need it.
The best part is that you don’t pay interest when you’re not using the funds. So you’ll have immediate access to cash when you need it, without having to pay for it when you don’t.
- Competitive rates for a wide range of long-term or seasonal business needs:
- Seasonal fluctuations
- Working capital
- Ongoing updates
- And more
- Repayment customized based on your business’s unique needs
- Funds available right as you need them; apply once then use again as needed thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Funds are easily accessible via in-person, online, email, or phone transfer request
- Local decision-making and processing in the Berkshires
- Helpful, customized service throughout the entire process